I've DecidedRather than cling to anachronistic conventions, I've taken a look at the facts:
- Modern technology makes formerly-laborious tasks both routine and simple;
- Plenty of scientific research confirms the importance of a good night's sleep.
- I am a middle-aged man whose biological functions have changed over the years;
- I no longer sleep soundly all night and usually have to get up to pee;
- Refraining from drinking anything after a certain hour has no effect on the above.
Therefore, I've decided to un-train myself not to wet the bed. It's better for me to sleep through until morning and do laundry the next day.