Monday, March 27, 2006

Everyone has hopes

>From: "Emily"
>To: forlorntexan
>Subject: say hello
>Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:43:01 +0800
>
>Hello:
> How are you?We haven't talking for a long time.
> You said you will be finish school in may,then you will come to
>china find job,Is it right?I have an adea:I don;t want to work in
>yangshuo,so I want to leave there,maybe I can coming with you when
>you come to china exception HongKong.Because I don't have
>Passport.Of course I need to your idea.I think if you come to china
>for work,the best city is Shanghai or Guangzhou.
> So what do you think?can you send E-mail to me soon.Thank you!
>
> emily

Emily,
I am sorry I have not talked to you in a long time. It is a busy time for me at school as I near the end. You are correct that I will finish in May, but I do not know when I will come to China. I hope it will be soon but it is not certain. Now I am sad because I wanted a job here that I did not get, but I keep trying.

You have the right idea about Shanghai or Guangzhou. Those are very good cities for business and I very much enjoyed my visit to Shanghai in the same summer when we met. Sometimes the decision is not for me to make, where I will live and work. Although you could not come to Hong Kong, I would be a lot closer to you, which would make me happy. We have a saying, "Only time will tell."

I will try to write to you more often.
-(my name here)

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger tonia said...

I knew it! A girl in every port...

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Yep, you got me ALL figured out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home