Monday, May 16, 2005

Top Ten List

Top Ten ways my marriage was like the movie Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome:

10) The protagonist is one heck of a good-looking man.
 9) The antagonist is a crazy lady who thinks she runs the world.
 8) The world is actually run by a smart man with tiny hands.
 7) Saying the wrong thing could get you brutally killed.
 6) Near the end, someone is giving you the finger.
 5) The "pocky-clipse" happens at the beginning, not the end.
 4) There's an awful lot of shit.
 3) It wasn't all that long, but it should have ended sooner.
 2) Nobody gets laid.
 1) "Two men enter, one man leaves."

7 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

what with the evolution comment and the number 10 on this list, i've officially packed my bags and expedia'd my flight.

spare bedroom, my ass. i'm calling the master bedroom!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger boo said...

you sure got it bad huh?... ah well... that's life baby... well your life... my life is somewhat lighter... but when you can make fun... you know your doing good...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I'm rockin' out, babe. You're swell.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

Thank you, I needed a smile this morning. Hmmm, now what movie would represent my life? Oh yeah, Jerry Springer-Uncensored.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

Heh. Did I mention that you make me laugh? 'Cause you do. Now I'm going to have to come up with a movie regarding my marriage to Grimace. Damn your creative bones!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I have no idea what movie represents my marriage.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

You might be better together, but sometimes you never know. It's really a crying shame, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home