Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The answers

1. H6. A11. C
2. O7. D12. L
3. B8. F13. J
4. I9. E14. G
5. M10. N15. K

And for some of the rejected possibilities...

  • Her Majesty [The Beatles]
  • Hot for Teacher [Van Halen]
  • Dance Naked [John Mellencamp]
  • Midnight Special [CCR]
  • That's Right (You're Not From Texas) [Lyle Lovett]
  • Only The Good Die Young [Billy Joel]
  • A Horse With No Name [America]
  • When A Man Loves A Woman [Percy Sledge]
  • Good Lovin' [The Rascals]
  • Nice Guys Finish Last [Green Day]
  • I'm Happy Just to Dance With You [The Beatles]

Of course there's always a couple with your real names in there, but I wouldn't use those.
Thanks to all who indulged my little game. It was all in good fun and I hope no one has taken the slightest offense.

15 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Allie said...

her majesty .... yeah that's totally ME

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I didn't take the slightest offense - I took the hugest one!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I wanna know who the rejected ones go to.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

hmmm I might bags "Horse with no name" (except he has a name and his name was Hooch), or "Midnight Special" (dark circles really do suit you TH).

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

I can't for the life of me figure out mine, so I think I'll look up the lyrics before I display ignorance.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

Still ignorant, unless I somehow remind you of your ex...

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

Man, some of those make sense, others I'm still trying to figure out.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Allie: Tiara-wearer

Katey: Oops, I left out your rejected one, Me So Horny

Heather: Well, you're not quite a Catholic girl, but it's close enough.

Hooch: Midnight Special is actually a prison song. Not for you.

Jethro/Zelda: Yours were harder since you guys are so damn normal and in love and stuff. I should have picked Brickhouse and Super Freak??

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

I like the fact that I'm in your head. Look at the colors, man. ;-)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Yeah, but which one for which of us? :-)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

What about Secret Asian Man? Oh wait, that's Secret Agent Man.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Brighton said...

At least you didn't stick me with "Dude Looks Like A Lady" lol

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

heyyy...who you callin' a horse????

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger boo said...

i liked it... though i don't know everyone well enough... to figure it out... but it was fun!...

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ESC- Not you.

CeeKay- The song is about the legend that if the light from the Midnight Special (a train) shone into your cell (at the old prison in Sugarland) you'd be released within a year. Obscure, I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home