Sunday, May 15, 2005

Evolution

I'm not totally insensitive to other people's suffering, but I think I'm basically a Darwinist at heart and all these Levitra ads are really pissing me off. Not only is it a constant reminder of other people having sex, but the commercials are about people who can't have sex having sex. A hot woman who wants a little afternoon delight and that loser-man has to take a pill? No, that's wrong. There are no shades of grey- there's black and there's white, there's right and there's wrong. Far be it from me to take away another man's pleasure but guys, if you can't get an erection, that's it. End of story. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my dick. See? Look, I snap my fingers - boner. Ok, it may not be huge but it gets hard with very little coaxing. Send your unsatisfied women over here because it just ain't fair.

Hell yeah I'm bitter.

12 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Badaunt said...

How many times do I have to tell you? STOP BRAGGING!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Allie said...

hehehehehe

you said "dick" and "boner"

i'm all hot now.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

really? just snapping fingers does it for you?

*snap!*

hehe...hehe...cool!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

that's it. i'm moving to texas.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I knew you were the perfect man.

Good thing I know how to snap.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

I think it only works when he snaps.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Theic- Was that you commenting or the Man? ;)

Allie- I can't wait to see the searches that result...

ESC- Just don't take me to any beat poetry readings.

Aide- That's all I'm asking for...

Katey- Something about the way you say snap doesn't make me all that comfortable.

Z- Right, it's when I snap. For the ladies, it's when they un-snap.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Brighton said...

Da-yum son, you only have to snap? I'm impressed.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Now that's the tinyhands I used to read. :-)

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Brighton- You might have noticed I was a little worried every time someone summoned the waiter.

Z- *curtsy*

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! We so have to meet up for dinner and drinks again, lol.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

you should come here, i am a PRO SNAPPER.


oh, and i know what to do with it, once it "snaps to attention"


see you at 3?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home