Sunday, July 02, 2006

I Saw Her Standing There

It's a strange feeling I'm feeling at the moment, with a lot about which to write and no way to pick or make some semblance of sense of it. And yet, I can't not write either. Fortunately, you're there to suffer with me.

Ok, I'll quickly throw a few things out there and y'all can comment or vote or whatever and tomorrow night I'll disregard it all and write what I want to write anyway: Friday I exchanged a few emails with a new girl. Don't bother asking about her, since I don't know anything either and everything remains to be seen. Friday night I did the solo gig at a club where I was right again. Saturday I had dinner and a movie with Crystal and Ekki, both of whom are simply insufferable. Sunday, I whipped out my very tasty balls. Tomorrow, I'm heading down to the 'burb for nephew #1's fifth birthday at Ralphie Rat's Pizza (not the actual name) so on Tuesday I'm likely to be on death's door having contracted some sort of disease from all the little germ magnets.

5 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Crystal: Mr. Hands, you lucky boy. You get to go out with two beautiful women tonight.

Mr. Hands: Oh? Who else is coming?




...Ass
:P

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I'm sorry, but you lost me when you whipped out your very tasty balls.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Seriously, Upchuck Cheese is just wrong and if anyone a.) single or b.) married without kids goes in that place they become violently ill. Not from the food mind you, but the atmosphere of ankle biters. Seriously, no lie.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Crystal- Umm, you laughed once or twice that night, so I think all is forgiven.

Beth- Don't worry, there's plenty for everyone. Hope you like garlic as much as I do.

Kristin- I had so much fun I didn't want to come home!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I didn't read this until today, but I gotta say, we had a hard time tolerating you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home