Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Because of the wonderful things he does

I like to be right.
I don't know, maybe it seems self-evident, but it never hurts to point out the obvious. I really like to be right, and since it doesn't happen very often, it's a special treat. But I was right about Corinne Bailey Rae, who was just on Leno and did a very nice job. And she's cute too, so I figure I'm right. For more evidence of my continued correctness, tune into Tinyhands Radio.

In other news, I pulled my credit report today and encourage you (Americans) to do the same. Despite advertising to the contrary, there is really only one website approved by the FTC to get your credit report, www.annualcreditreport.com. I selected a report from only one of the reporting agencies and intend to go back in a couple of months to get another (still free!) report from one of the other agencies. (Note: Not only is this only for Americans but you must be accessing the website from a US IP address. Otherwise you'll have to call or write.) I didn't find any blantant errors on my credit report, but there are a few things still on there from my marriage for which I filled out a "dispute" form to clarify. The whole thing is pretty simple and fairly self-explanatory, but feel free to contact me if you would like complementary, confidential assistance.

Hmmm, I thought I had a third thing for today. I think I was thinking of something along the lines of advice to "be what you want to be, do what you want to do" but it's not like you need me to tell you that or my permission. Go on and be happy with your bad self (a good thing). Also, I had lunch with a nice woman last week only to find that this week she has quite literally fled the country. True story.

5 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger me said...

i'm all tingly inside! talk some more about your credit report. are you going to share your score? or, no, that might be too much. i'm already ashamed of my thoughts...

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ブレベン: 69

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger TheTart said...

Share more, not the credit report ... the one that ran away!

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

thanks for the tip on the credit report. i got all 3 for free.



(of course i went for all 3... i mean DUH)

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Tart- She's gone. Ran all out on me. What else is there to share? NEXT!

#3moo- By getting all 3 you have to wait a full year before you can get it free again. If you had only chosen 1, you could go back whenever you want to get a report from one of the other two companies. In my case, I disputed an item or two, so now I can go back in a few months and see if the other agencies have fixed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home