Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh yeah

I forgot to mention that May's entry titles were inspired by one of my favorite SNL commercials of all time, Happy Fun Ball. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

*bunch of stuff deleted*

This is the second time I've tried to write the story of a woman I saw at the mall last week. I can't describe it without it getting tedious, so I'll just leave it to say that she was beautiful without being HOT, which I found all the more attractive. Without having spoken a word to her nor heard the melody of her voice, I can honestly say she was the nicest woman I've ever seen.

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

i've been to the mall and i have seen the "women". you were probably in a love-tizzy over a 13-year old. sorry to break it to you, mr. hands, but kids are growing up fast these days. you were probably too distracted by her short, ass-showing miniskirt that said "Flirt!" on the back to notice the braces and acne.

just sayin.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please say you tried to talk to her!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Yes, please say you at least tried to talk to her.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Crystal- You sure know a lot about the asses of 13-year old girls.

JR- My opening line, "Excuse me miss, but you wouldn't happen to be into unemployed, middle-aged men hanging around the mall on a weekday afternoon, would you?"

Peach: *sigh* 1314

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger TheTart said...

NON-related comnt! Pardon.

I think U should make the photo of your hands your avatar. I was just a JR's blog & had this revelation. U know, the last pic on your blog with the leg & hand. Very U & very sexy ... just do it!

Big smooch,
The Tart
; )

U R so far fm middle age ~ go for it!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you want my advice? :)

Love doesn't care about money, employment, or age. Even if meeting the girl doesn't lead to a relationship, what's wrong with having a new friend?

Geez! I thought I already told you that. Must have been somebody else.

Talk to her or any girl who catches your eye next time. (Remember, practice makes perfect.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home