Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clean Tinyhands with a damp cloth

I've started and stopped this entry more times than I can count. I should just stop editing myself and type as the words come to me. There's always time to regret it tomorrow.

I just can't stop thinking about you, and how you walked out that door without saying a word. It was just like in the movies. Ok, it probably was in your best interest, but it was so sudden and final. Abrupt. I have sat and stared at that door for hours, willing it to open again with you on the other side. I'm ruined for others until I know what happened to you. Is it pathetic that I'd pick up where we left off in a heartbeat? I'll always believe that's why but you have no idea how special you were to me because you never gave me a chance to tell you.

I've been told that you're damaged, beyond repair. They told me that you were a golddigger, believing that the mine had run dry. Hating you, like they want me to, would be the easy way out. But who wins? Not you, not them, and certainly not me.

8 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I hate her already.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Me said...

Yep, it's always easy to let peers dictate your feelings. It's just never wise. Good luck wrestling this visceral beast.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ikeMay- You're such a good friend.

Cootera- Stage one of grief is blogging about it.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

If I were you, I'd hang one of those skinny computer monitors on the back of the door.

Productivity, you know.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Ah, the new grief stages...

I hate her too. No one should ever be left to wonder.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

I'm with Mike in my instant dislike for this girl. What part of 'Handle Tinyhands with care' didn't she get? In my humble opinion, she doesn't deserve you. At all.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

She lost me at "nightbirds"

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

J- Yeah, because I'm SO productive in every other aspect of my life.

Nanner- That's what I love about you. I know that no matter what, you'd tell me how fucked-up I am rather than leave me worrying it was you. ;)

KCTL- You're sweet to say. And right, of course.

Z- Wrong she, but I appreciate the reference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home