Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tinyhands in mirror may be closer than they appear

They should name a gender after you. Looking at you doesn't do it, staring is the only way that makes sense. And trying not to blink so you don't miss anything. And all of that and you're you. It's just that you are drop dead crazy gorgeous. So much so, that I'm actually considering looking at you again before we finish up here. --Spanglish
I love that scene in the movie so much that I hate it. I hate that somebody else thought it up and wrote it down for everyone else to see. Now, no matter how often I have this exact thought about your beautiful face, I can't say what I'm thinking. If I do, I'm just an imposter spouting movie quotes. But if I don't, if I don't say it...

8 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Are you talking about the girl from G-String Divas, TH? I think you may have a problem....

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

I've never seen that movie, but now I may have to rent it. That's a great quote.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Crystal- I clearly have a problem. Could you be more specific though?

KCTL- It's better than I imagined a movie with Adam Sandler could be. And Paz Vega? WHOA! Daddy like.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I love that picture!!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Kristin- Thank you, you may continue looking at it.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

I concede, that is an evocative photograph.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger me said...

can't take my eyes off that vein on your right hand...

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Hooch: Concede? It was difficult or painful for you to admit? (I'm just giving you a hard time) As you might imagine, there was originally more to the picture but this was the best part.

ブレベン: I get compliments from the heroin users all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home