Monday, June 05, 2006

Current events

No more silly titles. That's so May.

Today I interviewed for a position at one of the world's biggest and most evil oil services and construction companies. I think it's a good fit for me, since I didn't spend 2.5 years in evil business school for nothing, you know.

On a daily basis I write down little bits of thoughts into my notebook so that I'll remember to blog about them late at night. A few days ago I wrote, "the one thing keeping me from becoming a serial killer..." I know there was supposed to be a funny punchline, but now I'm worried since I can't remember what that one thing is.

7 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Allie said...

remember, if you search for tenderness, it isn't hard to find.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

Ohhhh I want to know someone who works for the EVILS. : )

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger TheTart said...

Ah, the evil empire! Maybe U can show them the WAY!

Good luck & a smooch,
The Tart
; )

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

OO OO! is it the one i work for? are you going to be my partner in crime or am i going to have to spank you for being hateful to the whales?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Mimi- I get a book review, the song by General Public, and an article on bone pain.

Brighton- As long as they pay in US$ my conscience is for sale.

Joss- I have a lot to learn about being evil, so I wouldn't presume. But I hope!

GoddammitCrystalAnn- No, it's not the one for which you work since you have YET to get me an interview. And your recruiter never responded to me. Two more names for my list of victims. (But call me about that spanking thing. I'm in.)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I think you wrote that so you could say you couldn't remember why you wrote it.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's kinda scary...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home