Thursday, June 08, 2006

Scheduled outage

It's late, I'm tired, and I don't really feel like talking to you right now, but I wanted to leave something else up for the weekend, so I had a couple of brief thoughts.

1) Thinking about this subject today, I found this quote: "The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness." --Eric Hoffer

2) I think you should take a lot of photos of yourself. That way, if you become an actor later in life, it's easier to have photos of your character as a younger person.

6 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

I agree, chasing happiness leads to unhappiness. I live in the burbs, see it all the time, lol!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Me said...

Oh lawdy... I'm about to quote a poster my sister had in her dorm room (author unknown):

Forget about the pursuit of happiness; that way lies grief. Instead, concentrate on the happiness of pursuit.

Yep. It's all about the chasin'... not the gettin'.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Lets not forget ulcers, lots and lots of ulcers.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger jungle jane said...

hmmmm...i find the searching for beeer and not finding any is happiness leading to unhappiness. or is it just me?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Happiness is always found in the present.

Never in the future or the past.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Brighton- Silly me, I've been chasing the BURBon.

Cootera- So I should be thankful that I'm not gettin any?

Kristin- And me without my Zantac.

Janey- I've had too much BURBon tonight to drink any beeer.

J- I love getting presents! Mebbe that no what you mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home