Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Why so sad panda bear?

I think I told you, a couple of months ago, about my friend whose girlfriend dumped him by showing him her engagement ring. Last weekend another friend got dumped by a girl. This time it happened rather unexpectedly while they were out on a date. They were at the movies and, just as the lights dimmed for the previews, she turned to him and said "It's over. Enjoy the movie." and walked out. Now that is one stone cold premeditated bitch. But makes a good story.

Since I can't get a job I figure I'll create one of my own. I was thinking about starting a specialized catering business that only serves lunch for all the busy corporate types in the highrise corporate towers near where I live. I think I'll call it "To Serve Man."

For someone: (Using Homer Simpson voice) Mmm, foot.

9 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I thought all those corporate executives took 2 hour lunches. :)

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Sass said...

I'll be blunt when i say that's a pretty shitty way to break up with someone

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

hopefully HE didn't pay for the movie. those tickets are as expensive as human livers, these days.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That movie break up takes the cake. I'll have to remember it if ever I need to breakup with a jerk. (I'm assuming your friend isn't a jerk, and didn't deserve this sort of relationship ending.)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Gary- Ok, I never said it was a GOOD idea.

Sass- From her perspective, brilliant. From his, shitty.

#3moo- Sorry, I don't care for the taste of liver. What are the specials again?

JR- Like I said, it makes a good story. (He's not my type, but not a jerk :)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger lucidkim said...

Twilight Zone?

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Kim- YES! Thank you!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger TheTart said...

How fast can that leaf run?

*wink*

Fast smoooooch,
The speeding Tart
; )

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger karla said...

"Movie Theatre Breakup Chick" flattered herself too much. She probably thought she better break up with the guy in a very public place to keep him from making a scene when she broke the news to him--as if she were such a great catch that he would throw himself at her feet and cry and yell at the thought of losing her. I hope he did the most evil thing he could have in that circumstance, and just sat there calmly watching the movie, as if he didn't care, while she made her grand exit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home