Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy Make-up Sex Day

Guys: Today is the day when your wife/girlfriend stops being mad at you for fucking up Valentine's Day...

I didn't blog yesterday because I was doing the happy dance. I'm such a music fiend now that anything new results in the happy dance until I fall down on the floor exhausted. Yesterday's happy dance involved getting two albums that don't officially come out until March and April respectively. I don't know where they come from, they just show up on my doorstep with no postage cancellation or identifying marks of any kind. Far be it from me to turn away unsolicited packages containing highly groovable music.

In other, completely unrelated news, that Jack Johnson is one talented bloke. :)

Tonight there was some sort of Dean's Cocktail Reception in the lobby at school. People with name tags milling about and a huge buffet begging to be raided. I got to school early so I took up station on the periphery of the event and people-watched. In case it hasn't been obvious up to this point, I like the ladies. There were some nicely dressed ladies in attendance and I was trying not to stare when some dufus (he might have been a dipshit, though I didn't get a good look at him) started milling about directly in my line of sight. I figured he'd move on in a second, so I didn't say or do anything, but then he started backing up into me. He wasn't bent over or anything, but he seriously invaded my personal space. He was so clueless that he almost tripped over my shoe and STILL didn't notice me. I should have shoved him and knocked him down, but I restrained myself.

Of course, part of the point of my people-watching was to get a good look at Cute Chinese Girl, but after I spied the world's hairiest man I figured my luck had run about as dry as it gets. Actually, the hairy guy was barely a man- He couldn't have been more than 22 or 23. The next 40 years are NOT going to be kind to this person. Not for nothing though: Two distinct and separate eyebrows.

Finally, something for my girls...

Actual sign, no photoshoppery.

11 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

cuz THAT'S how we roll.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Allie said...

all your girls just made that "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" sound... cause THAT'S how we roll.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Morning, TH.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

I did, in fact, make that "Wheeeeeeeeee" sound! LOVE IT!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

#s- No lie, I took that picture myself, 9:15 last night on my way home from school. I saw it on my way TO school and naturally couldn't think of anything but y'all the whole time.

Katey Bear- Yo girl.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Yogirt? What?

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Call it intuition, but I think you need a nice lady friend. God, I'm good.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

gah! don't say yogurt!

ew to hairy guy. but he will survive the next ice age, while the rest of us hairless pink freaks will freeze to death.

I roll like this: WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

kTp- Sure, why not? It's been awhile.

Z- Uhhh, you think? Problem is, none of them measure up to you.

ESC- Hairy guys and cockroaches after the pockyclipse? I'll take Mr. Dead behind door #2.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

(I'm gonna try this again).

Tell me about it, stud.

But I've found that throwing money around a little loosens the well, you know. Just wrap some real bills around some monopoly money and pay for everything, and you should be in like flynn.

P.S. Just once I would like to see what happens when someone follows my advice.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Z- You know I can't afford to do that...not more than once anyway. I'm one step away from welfare- If it weren't for my home I'd be homeless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home