Sunday, August 29, 2004

Pictures instead

I've trashed all the blogs I wrote last week without publishing. They were hack, and I don't have much else in store at the moment, so I'll post a few pictures and hope that you don't hate me.


Nightstand
My nightstand. I happen to believe you can tell a lot about a person by what's on his or her nightstand. I'll let you pick over the details and figure out what kind of twit I am.


Business CardMy business card. Having an email address has helped me expand my business tenfold. I love technology!


Dining Room
My dining room & wetbar, plus you can see my pathetic little pantry across the kitchen. I caught Buzz hitting the sake late one night, so I've moved them to separate shelves for now. One more incident and I'll have to put him back in the box.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger tonia said...

pics are nice, but it's even better in person!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I agree with Tonia. Was so excited to see it all in person! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home