Thursday, July 28, 2005

When it rains...

...it floods, because in Houston we've paved paradise and, miracle of miracles, water soaks into asphalt and concrete VERY slowly, instead preferring to flow downhill to whatever freeway happens to be under construction at the time. But I digress...
How sad that the secret message is more fun than the real entry.
It isn't raining in the literal sense, I've got another interview at a different company! Those of you crossing things are encouraged to continue doing so. In the meantime, I'll be downloading all the GWAR I can get my hands on. This stuff is great!

11 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Duly Inspired said...

Fingers crossed, 4-leaf clover tossed, and a rabbit's foot (poor thing) to boot. Buena suerte!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

holla! good job, th!

...and i tried, i just wasn't susccessful. You're the one who's got the sleuthing skills. ;)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

They are more fun aren't they?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

GWAR?

weirdo.

I am enjoying the secret messages.

(keeping things crossed)

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Alison/Kate/Aide- Thanks/thanks/thanks.

Jeth- Well, they were fun... I guess it's over now.

Regis- It was either that or Michael Bolton. I flipped a coin.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Hey lets go out to the cheesecake factory sometime soon. Tonia mentioned it on the puddin post and I have a huge craving. I never realized exactly the phenomenon that is that place. The brand new one out here makes the best mojitos I've ever had.

And now that the "secret" is out, I just wanted to let you know that I found your invisible counter ages ago.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger NML/Natalie said...

I asked some leprechauns to do a jig for you and got the 4 leaved clover out!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Brighton said...

Practicing the yoga so I can cross EVERYTHING for you!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

GWAR? really?

really?

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Allie said...

wanna ride bikes?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

GWAR? The Fig (my brother) came home with red paint stains, everywhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home