Tuesday, July 26, 2005

About puddin

I got out of class early this evening, in that most excellent but fleeting time between sunset and darkness. Twilight. Dusk, even. Since getting out of class early was a treat, I figured I'd go for the whole "treat" experience. I stopped at the convenience store for snax, put the top down and drove to the park.
Normally I can't keep a secret,
So if you were jogging through Memorial park this evening and saw some guy slouched down in a convertible eating cheese popcorn [Ed. note: cheese-flavored], that was me. Didn't mean to startle you. I was licking my fingers because of the cheese [cheese-flavor]. For the record, I was fully clothed.
but I've managed not to tell anyone about this.
After dinner I came home to read the blogs & chat, as it is my way, and I decided I needed some puddin. I mentioned this to whomever I was chatting with (seriously, I don't recall who, there's so many) and she said "You made puddin?"
If you were wondering: chocolate puddin.
Is that not the funniest thing you've ever heard? Make puddin? You can't make puddin! I swear I laughed so hard puddin came out my nose. At least I think it was puddin...

19 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

i make puddin.

why can't you make puddin?

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

It wouldn't be chocolate puddin, would it? And "nose" wouldn't be a euphemism for something else, would it?

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

ha ha ha...nice one zelda..i was just laughing thinking that he may have laughed so hard pudding came out of his arse

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Sass said...

Puddin' is a southern term

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

but puddin's so easy to make.

we used to make it for our own persoanlselves at the coffeehouse in the smoothie blenders. mmmmmmmmmmmm......

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

I'm glad you made the cheese-flavoured distinction. I find it tastier than the real thing, which is most likely a product of my white-trash upbringing.

Mac & cheese and cut-up hotdogs, anyone?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

puuuuuuuuuddin'.

comes from a box.

just add milk.

it's not rocket science.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Aide- Sily girl, puddin comes from the store.

Z- Of course it's chocolate. It's not like you can get it in any other flavor.

Wendi- And completely unrelated to yesterday's giggle - I've got the underpants to prove it.

Sass- Don't tell me you prefer pudding?

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

#3moo- Make puddin? I'll believe it when I see it.

HMH- My arteries harden at the delicious thought of it.

Regis- Sorceress! Puddin comes from the store!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

But doesn't someone have to make the puddin before you can buy it at the store? ;-)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger NML/Natalie said...

You can make puddin? Am I missing something here? Lots of people in England make pudding!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Duly Inspired said...

You could make pudding, but why? Thanks for the birthday wishes! Home now, indoors in the AC!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

kcTL- Sure, we might as well debate the meaning of Stonehenge, crop circles, or ask where 'hot wings' come from.

NML- Yeah, but pudding in England is closer to what we'd call cake. I'm talking about mousse-like pudding. Plus, there's the exchange rate...

Ms.Inspiration- Nothing like some cool, creamy puddin from the store to beat the heat.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger tonia said...

next we meet, we are MAKING puddin. then going to Cheesecake Factory. ;)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

I make puddin too and I've the real tiny hands...

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

hot wings are fried chicken wings, tossed in hot sauce.


you're a freak, you know that?

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

What?! You didn't have real ninja-made puddin'?

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Tonia- I don't know if I can wait that long.

Nanner- Holding your hands across the table, staring into your big, round, perfect...eyes. Good times, good times.

Regis- Ok genius. Where do they get chicken wings?

Jeth- There's not one tiny bit of "ninja-puddin" that sounds appetizing.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

well, since i am an actual Ninja, and i can MAKE puddin.


i will provide for you honest and for real Ninja-Made Puddin.

top that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home