Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Baby did a bad bad thing

I wrecked my car. I shot some gangsters ("yes, but they were all bad"). I ran over a cop. I delivered hos in my new pimpmobile. I stole guns from a National Guard depot.

Yes, I've been playing Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. My grades will suffer. My few remaining personal connections will suffer. My mother's phone calls will go unanswered and she will start calling the local hospitals. Most importantly, my blogging will suffer.

Today was an average day. I slept well into the Hawaiian Standard Time Zone. I made a pot of Italian sausage spaghetti for my mid-afternoon lunch. I drove out to the Hong Kong market for gyoza, edamame, and other frozen delectables not available at the white people's grocery store. I had left over Colonel Chicken (Jack: "We can't afford that!" Alex: "Enjoy it, it might be our last...") for my late evening dinner, followed by a trip to the white people's grocery store for the rest of the goodies. I tried to watch the midnight show of Collateral on HBO-HD but my usually flawless cable went out 30 minutes into it. A little bit of reading and a lot of playing thrown in between all of that and you have a day in the life.

A few follow-on paragraphs have been written here and deleted. Don't worry about it, I wasn't talking bad about you.

8 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Esther said...

italian sausage spaghetti .. now I'm hungry

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Allie said...

it can't be that bad if you work in a line from Mr. Mom !

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

have you gotten a prostitute in the car yet, watched the car rise and fall, seen her exit with you being some-odd dollars short of money, and then jumped out of the car and beat her to deat to steal her money?

not that i would know...because i wouldn't ever play GTA...or rock out to San Andreas and Vice City because they play the best music when you're driving in the stolen cars.

also i read "i made a pot of..." as "i made pot" and i was like, "oh really, Mr. TH?!"

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

#1: how much do i love that you used one of my BOYFRIEND'S song titles?

#2: i mean really.. how cute IS my BOYFRIEND?

and #3: i like video games. and pie.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

3sth3r- It was good, but not as good as the pizza.

#3$$- dingdingding

Aide- Yeah, but I haven't done it in the game yet.

#3moo- Best line ever: "What do you like on your hamburger?" "Pie."

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I suffered the same problem. Except I traveled to Mars to find that an evil scientist had discovered the doorway to hell and was going to unleash it on Earth. Doom 3.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I caught Gwennie viciously pummeling the air and driving maniacally in an imaginary car. With a sinking heart, I asked her what she was doing and she said she was playing the video game where they steal cars.

I haven't forgiven Jethro and our brother-in-law for that.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Jeth- Quake 4 coming this fall!

Z- Such an irresponsible husband. Don't let him have any new video games coming out this fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home