Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Addenda

1"I’ve seen the world, been to many places. Made lots of friends, many different races ... Under the moon glow down in Mexico I dreamed, one thing was missing that’s you ... I wanna share the world with you, you see. Springtime in Paris feels so good to me. Oh, this is for me reality, so please make all my wishes come true."

2"I made an impassioned plea for the idea that it's good to have an open channel, that there's value in uncertainty, that's more important to permit us to discover new things, rather than to choose a solution that we now make up- that to choose a solution, no matter how we choose it now is to choose a much worse thing than what we would get if we waited and worked things out. And that's where I made the choice, and I am not sure of that choice. Okay, I have now destroyed authority." -April 27th 1963

3"But my silent fears have gripped me, long before I reach the phone. Long before my tongue has tripped me, must I always be alone?"

4 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

who are these by? i like them. they are almost as profound as the "corn in stool" prose spoken by one of the greatest orators of our time.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

The last one is The Police. Love that song.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

They're followups to the last three entries, in order. #3 is from "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" by the police, followup to Oh the Humanity. #2 is by Feynman two nights later, followup to Feynman. #1 is from "Runaway" by Janet Jackson. followup to Kyoto.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger PDgirl said...

aha! i was so bothered because i knew i knew number one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home