Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Anatomy of a good weekend

It was a weekend filled with the arts. There was art and the performing arts, sport and haute cuisine. And by haute cuisine, of course I mean there was another footlong involved and she took it like a champ. There's a photo around here somewhere of her lips wrapped around it (VERY HOT, mind you) but this is a family blog (Ed.: since when?) and I'm not set up for paypal.

At some point I got a LOT older which must be why I'm so tired and achey. Even the sight of her expertly handling those blue balls didn't restore my vim & vigor, but I bought her a drink and we went a second time that afternoon right in full-view of everyone. (Ed.: Vim & vigor? Who talks like that?) No matter how wet it got, I refused to wear a rainhat though.


This should suffice for now. I'll write more innuendo and half-truths later. Thanks for all the eCards and well wishes.

5 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Oh my, even I'm blushing and I know the truth!

:-D

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vim+vigor=support for your statement that you are getting older.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Beth- The truth? Yeah you know the truth SWEET-NESS. Now it's time for couples' skate.

Aide- Too late. I'm got old.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger tonia said...

great pics! sorry I missed seeing you guys. I'll try to get those high school photos duplicated ASAP.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Leese said...

Footlong? I only saw corn dog.
Belated happy birthday, TH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home