Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting Better

I think maybe I've forgotten how to write. I just spent an extended weekend with a wonderful woman and I don't know if I can find the words that do it justice. I suppose some of you would like to live vicariously through me and want all the dirty details. Here's where I have to disappoint you. The outline is that we enjoyed fine dining, wiggling our toes in the sand at the beach, dinner/drinks/karaoke with old & new friends, a drive-by shooting, and footlongs (and then some) at a baseball game. There's other stuff that I won't write about because it's none of your business. [Blogging 101: Always leave 'em wanting more.] Special thanks to J & Peach for making it all possible.

Yes, you read that right: karaoke and a drive-by. I treats my ladies to a good time.

One common question from others about the new friend was, I thought you hated that guy. I really can't remember what I must have said to give everyone that impression and I can't be bothered to go back and look it up in the archives. In any case, I hope I didn't write anything too mean/stupid, because he's a great guy and we had a truly memorable time. There are pictures of him taking advantage of me and saying "I wish I knew how to quit you."

Seems like a good place to end this entry...

13 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Beth said...

To properly thank J & Peach, I think the first beautiful tan baby should be named Jeananna or Inette. What do you think?

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

Wow! For an evening that threatened to turn pretty gay, the heterosexuals seem to have come out on top. Let's have a parade!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Beth- Those sound like girls names, but I plan on having at least one boy. I come from a long line of boys: my father, his father, his father's father, and so on. It's simple genetics.

Z- The guy-on-guy action wasn't NEARLY as hot as the girl-on-girl. There are photos of that too, including one I like to caption, "Jethro, what kind of bar did you take me to?"

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Leese said...

Now there's a scene I'd love to see...Brokeback Texas...

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Sounds like your ninja charm was working.

Did you serve her cereal in the morning?

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Leese- You ever get the feelin'... I don't know, er... when you're in town and someone looks at you all suspicious, like he knows?

Jethro- Quit trying to get me in trouble. You know that an honorable ninja doesn't kiss & tell about scrambled eggs, blueberry pancakes, and bacon.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger tonia said...

well, i guess you couldn't wait for me forever...

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Who did most of the talking this weekend?

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Brighton said...

I wasn't there and I KNOW, all your secrets are out buddy...
Missed ya Saturday Night!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Tonia- We can try again in another 20 years.

J- The one with the big mouth...

Brighton- Uh huh, my secrets brought to you courtesy of the one with the big mouth. Well, not ALL my secrets :)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Leese said...

Actually I don't get that feeling. Might have something to do with living so close to San Francisco.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger tonia said...

it's a date

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

You and Beth are most welcome to anything (cajoling, encouraging, telling her parents to stuff it) I had to do with it. Feel free to name your firstborn after me. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home