Monday, August 21, 2006

Lonely Hearts Club

Hi, my name is Tex. I'm a blogger.

All: Hi Tex.

I've been blogging regularly for over 2 years now and I think I've decided that one of the worst things about being a blogger is having other people read it. The problem with that is that, as I've stated repeatedly, I mostly write to be read, not for me. But sometimes, like now, I can't help but write for me and there are things that I want to record that cannot, or should not, be read by others. Yes, sometimes I work things out in my head before I ever start typing. But just as often, like now, I start typing just to see what materializes. It's kind of like a Rorschach test or word-association, where I'm compelled to type whatever comes to mind. It's not exactly like that, because I just got side-tracked for 20 minutes looking up how to spell rorschach and then looking at a bunch of inkblots that all remind me of vaginas. (Ed. note: Extensive testing has revealed that his MMPI scale-7 is off the chart. Sometimes we're afraid to come into the office with him.)

What's on my mind, you ask, other than vaginas? Well, if you have to ask, then I know you weren't paying attention to the first paragraph where I said that I couldn't tell you because of who might read it.

8 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

ha! funneh boy.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger me said...

right now, there's a one-sided fight going on over my vagina. part of what made him second-hand angry were comparisons between kobe beef and my vagina (bottle-fed, daily massages, etc.), which i don't understand, even though i made the remarks myself. men are so strange when they can't have the vagina they want, even though they only want it because they haven't had it yet.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Crystal: *curtsy*

ブルベヌ: Mad cow!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger PDgirl said...

Other than vaginas! HA! That was good.

And I like the Beatles titles. I love me some Beatles.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger The Grunt said...

Did someone say Vagina? Okay, I'll move along.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Beth said...

"I think I've decided that one of the worst things about being a blogger is having other people read it."

If you don't post more often, pretty soon people will stop reading. :-P

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

You are not allowed to change your identity to Tex. Everyone knows you're Tinyhands and that's that.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

Use your telepathic ninja skills to tell those not involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home