Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Progress

I'm still too upset for a proper entry. After chasing his fucking queen around for nearly 45 minutes I finally mated him. Then "application error" and the sonuvabitch shut down.

An update on the body-snatcher...
Plumeria x
The largest of the leaves is the spike from two weeks ago. The other two leaves weren't any bigger than the two spikes you can see in the center of the crown (and there's a third around the other side). It's amazing that you can almost sit and watch it grow. I'm hoping for a flower spike soon, which I hope will produce the highly fragrant blooms. Then we can sit and drink our cocoa (coffee is forbidden, but you can have extra marshmallows. tiny ones.) and read the morning paper in there.

The blurry pink blobs off in the background are my tiny roses.

7 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Gary said...

That's a beautiful plant.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Coffee is forbidden?!?!? That's tragic.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Really? Extra marshmallows? Excellent! 'Cause if you can actually see cocoa, there's not enough marshmallows as far as I'm concerned.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Gary- Sometimes you get lucky with the discount nursery next to the dog park. I know you know the one.

ikeMay- Forbidden, since even the smell of the bean makes me nauseated. Vomit kinda kills the 'Lazy Sunday in the atrium' vibe I wanted.

KCTL- Just for you, whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate on top.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger tonia said...

no coffee? I'm out! How 'bout enuf marshmellow on the coffee to block the scent?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger TheTart said...

No coffee or really big mellows? Sadness!

Smooch,
The Tart

BTW queen n mated, have I missed something?

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Tonia- How about cocoa and you'll like it?

Tart- Chess, my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home