Sunday, January 22, 2006

Something to look forward to

Just in case there was any doubt, I love internet personal ads and the responses they draw. One of these two women may be the next Mrs. Tinyhands, but I'm having a hard time deciding. Since I value your input (as far as you know) I need your opinions. Actual (unedited) emails I've received...

Contestant 1:
Me name is Ludmila. After birthday of my girlfriend after all my girlfriends have left to meet with the husbands and guys I has decided, that the friend with whom I might connect all further life too is necessary for me, but such person with whom I would not be happy is not necessary for me.I shall tell to you slightly about myself, me 29 years, I live in city of Zagorsk in spite of the fact that it is very beautiful city, here very difficultly to find the good person with which it is possible would be to connect the life, the purposes of people in our city very much low, and the girlfriend has advised me to look same people as well as I in the Internet, I and have made I have gone to the Internet of cafe and have found a site which to me the girlfriend has advised, at her mum as has got acquainted with the person from Germany. From all countries which were offered me on a choice, I have decided to choose , on films and under stories I know, that people for which his personal honour and decency is appreciated more than any petty interests live in this country. After short viewing structures I have seen yours which most approaches me, and have decided to write to you in hope that I shall receive from you the answer. Excuse I has distracted from the story about itself slightly. As I to you already spoke me 29 years I live in Russia, city of Zagorsk, my weight makes 64 kgs at growth of 170centimeter. At me higher education on a speciality the ecologist, but on the trade I do not work, as on it it is very difficult to find work. I work to help the bookkeeper in the company which is engaged in sale of home appliances. I live one without parents, my parents were lost at a fire of 6 years back, my grandmothers and grandfathers communists, my relatives were noblemen when Russia king corrected earlier, but there was it for a long time. I never supported ideas communists, they have resulted the country which once was great power, in full route. But about it I shall not continue to me this subject not so it is pleasant have shot.I live together with mine cat Murka, she my best friend! She also likes to ask to have a meal black color at me, in exchange on it she may sit next hours me and purr. Unfortunately I badly know the English language so I the first time shall be to use the translator, but I go on rates, on studying language. With impatience I wait from you for the answer. Your new friend Ludmila. Please write me on my personal e-mail: [redacted] So it will be more convenient to me to write to you and I can send you the photos!
Contestant 2:
Hello, I'm single girl and I was never marryed. I'm looking for someone who is real and down to earth person. My h/t is 5-5 & w/t is 123, my skin is brown my eyes are green, my hair is blonde. I'm looking for serious person only, truthfull, just be your self - that is all I want from a man. Hope you have a good day, I read your profile so I feel that I have to write you. It will be great to meet you in real because I'm interested. The most real way to know someone is real meeting. I was thinking few time and decided to respond on your profile and say hello. So if you're real person and you will respond back to me it will be great but I heard too much not real everywhere. I hate any games and deceit, so please no any manipulations. I hope we will be friends for the first time because it's the first step for serious relations. It will be nice to talk and to know you better.I just browsed profiles on yahoo and found yours. I'm cheerful and pretty, not too young but not too old also! Can you send me recent full body picture of you? I will send also. Anyway please send me your reply and picture on my personal email: [redacted], because I don't know how to send picture through yahoo personals. I received too much spam messages last time on my profile and I will be upset if I will miss your reply because it's hard to find it in many spam messages and the time of payment will finish soon, so please reply on my email. It's protected from spam and please don't give it to anyone, ok? Hope you are real and I hope to hear from you soon on: [redacted] Nika.

12 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

Run, don't walk- run.
Seriously, don't they know the way to a man's heart is to spell correctly??

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger boo said...

Scary!... good luck... if i were you... i'd hold out... for someone less... crazy!...

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

I think they both sound adorable. But it makes me nervous when someone says to "be yourself."

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Allie said...

i think you should send the full body picture.

but post it here instead of sending it to her.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Bright-one: To this man's heart, anyway.

Boo: I'll keep that ... in mind.

Z: Not nearly as nervous as when a friend tries to set you up saying "she's beautiful, but ..." ;)

Mimi: You've already seen the webcam.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

are you on some mail order bride dating site????


i understand being continental, but DAMN!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

But when the "but" is stay at home and watch movies, it doesn't sound that bad, does it? :-)

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Did I miss something on the webcam? And, yeah, you going for that international flavor. I speak ya know. You don't have to order someone from a catalog dude!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

I totally messed that comment up. I'm too tired to be typing, although I spelled everything right, it still came out wrong.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger me said...

i want to hear more about the noblemen & communism!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger tonia said...

it's an easy choice...Ludmila has a cat named Murka.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

#3moo: Haven't you read every post I've ever written? Of COURSE I'm on a mail-order Russian bride site.

Z: Doesn't sound bad at all, but it doesn't need to be the big selling point. I need photos.

Peach: The donger need SLEEP!

ブレベン: I love that she lives in Zagorsk despite it being a beautiful city.

Tonia: Did you notice how she only had ONE cat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home