Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime

Such a lovely present arrived on my doorstep this evening. Not so much the present, but the many included pictures of the author since it's well known, my abiding love of Ms De Laurentiis. Now I'll be cooking all sorts of Everyday Italian goodies and sauces. (and the villagers rejoiced and praised her name - yay Mimi!)

As long as I'm thinking about Christmas, I'm thinking maybe it's time to update the lyrics to The Christmas Song. What with people generally living longer these days, I don't think it's fair to withhold wishing someone lucky enough to live longer than 92 years a merry Christmas. Screw kids less than one though.

Since tomorrow is the first full day of winter, I can now officially complain about it. The worst thing? Chilly willy.

And as I slowly slide off topic, Tinyhands reminds you it's time to change those air & water filters!

9 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

OH MY GOD AN ALIEN!!! RUNNN!!!!


Oh...oh...sorry. Whew! It's just that big headed skinny girl who makes food she doesn't eat.

My bad.

(merry christmas!)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

"I don't know but I've been told...."

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger boo said...

Is it just me?... or does that woman look... slightly demented... in that picture?... what with the head leaning... it's like... is she sitting or lying down?...

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ESC- Bitter much? Don't worry, you've got a great personality.

Z- Clearly you're not an eskimo.

Boo- Yes, it's you.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Allie said...

that mimi chick seems like good people to me.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Sass said...

Merry Christmas and warm blessings Tiny Hands

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Duly Inspired said...

Merry Christmas, TH.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Badaunt said...

Merry Chrishmas! I mean, Boxshing day!

(Did I overdo the wine with dinner lasht night?)

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Merry Christmas. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home