Sunday, September 04, 2005

It's what's for dinner

Just don't ask me what it is...
Front of package
Back of package
FrontBack

I found it at the Hong Kong Market yesterday and it was just too colorfully appetizing to pass up. The instructions are pretty clear, three simple steps...

Prepared in 3 easy steps!
Unfortuately some genius put the label over step one, so wish me luck!

I had an interesting conversation earlier today...

Her: I'm angry because of some anti-american bullshit on a fucking yahoo group for goodness sake
Her: yes...I'm angry cuz of a damn yahoo group
Her: I need to meditate or some shit
Me: Medicate
Her: ahh
Her: i like that even better
Me: Tequila, for medicinal purposes.
Her: good idea
Her: too bad my mom isn't a drinker
Me: Too bad your mom is the only person available to drink with ;)
Her: LOL
Her: and I wasn't suggesting I drink WITH my mom...I was commenting on the fact that she doesn't have alcohol here
Her: LOL
Me: Oh. Otherwise I would have suggested you pour yourself a drink and then drive around looking for someone to drink with.
Her: lol
Her: i see
Me: What, you don't like that idea EITHER? I can't do anything right in your eyes, can I?
Her: LOL
Her: I don't know about driving around looking for just ANYONE to sleep with
Me: Sleep with? Where did that come from?
Her: omg
Her: talk about a freudian slip
Her: I meant DRINK
Her: oh god
Me: Damn girl!
Her: ok i am officially embarrassed
Me: Ok, I joke about it from time to time, but I am TOTALLY blogging that.
Her: oh god
Her: lmao
Her: the dogs are running in here to see what I'm laughing about
Her: that's HORRIBLE
Her: what is wrong with me??

Use your imagination as to where the rest of the conversation was headed...

8 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

first off, she's HOW old?
secondly, she let you post it?
and that brings me to 3: she's HOW old?





and i'd like "LOL" stricken from the english language.. errrr vernacular.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

#3moo- First off, play nice. Secondly, she's older than you. 3: Play nice.

Fuzzy- That's kind of creepy, as I was looking at a bag of that very candy at HKM. I'm familiar with them as they give them out at Kubo's in the village.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

looks ummm...yummy? I hope those multi-colored things are...peppers?

and where'd you get the idea to post IM conversations? ;)

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

De- Nobody reads this shit. They're just following you around reading your comments.

ESC- I don't know what you're talking about. Everything I do is totally original and unique.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

mmmmm....Kubos....I'd eat there everyday if I could afford it. Those ninjas know how to slice up some fresh fish I tell ya.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger me said...

mmm. shrimp fried rice. (ebi cha-han.)

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I can't believe you are going to eat that stuff and you have no idea what it is. I did that the other day and I ended up the most foul dried squid in my mouth.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Jeth/Fuzzy: True story. Love the Kubos. Got my "frequent diner card" right here.

ブレベン: I knew I could coax you into translating. I recognized the word "ebi" on the back, so I wasn't really buying it without know what it was.

Z/Fuzzy: If either of y'all ever feed me dried squid, at least have the decency not to tell me it's dried squid, k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home