Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Memo

To: Neighborhood squirrels
From: Tinyhands
Re: Your nuts

It has come to my attention that one or more of you has been digging in the potted plants on my patio. Please stop. I have only lived here a short time and I am quite confident that due to the timing of my move-in with respect to the seasons that there are no nuts or other edibles buried within. Although I am puzzled by the interest in my plants considering the enormous pecan tree next door (in which I often see you) I am willing to tolerate your digging in the in-ground beds containing the yaupon, viburnum, or especially the overgrown boxwood. Continue digging in the potted plants and I assure you that "looking for your nuts" will take on additional meaning. Thank you.

cc: Next-door neighbor's cat.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

*snort*

Thanks for the laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home