Sunday, January 04, 2009

HELP!!

I cannot stop spending money!

From October to December I spent $6 grand on residing 3 sides of my home. (The fourth side was redone in vinyl siding before I moved in 5 years ago, looks fine, and I never see that side of my home because it's actually in my neighbor's patio.)

Since then, I have bought 3 pair of new shoes (these and two of these) and had a fourth pair re-soled.

I bought a new hdtv/monitor and an external harddrive to backup the new computer I bought back in August but still haven't fully set up.

I bought 4 shirts and a vest.

I bought myself two books when I ordered other Christmas gifts, the second of which I also received for Christmas, so it's going back in exchange for this one.

Every time I deal with that retailer, I'm in danger of buying additional stuff for myself, such as this, that, or these. (not to be used together)

And as long as I'm shopping for more stuff, I might as well get this. (just in case someone in jammies wants to drive my car)

And I want an authentic, vintage one of these for my bar, not one of these knockoff repros.

But, oh crap, I forgot that I still have to pay for all the new plants for my patio. That's probably going to be another grand.

According to news reports, I am the only person buying anything. I am single-tinyhandedly propping-up the economy. You're welcome.

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Thank you. We tried to be frugal this Christmas and probably ended up spending more than ever. But it looks like you got some quality stuff. I got a Magic Bullet from my sister and was all excited until I found out what it really was.

http://www.buythebullet.com/

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Ebriel said...

Glad to see you've been doing your part, TinyHands. I've been spending too much time on Ebay Australia, so can commiserate.

Zelda, I'd probably throw that magic bullet back at my sis if she ever gave me one of those!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Well now that I'm sober, I'm just glad my sister didn't buy me a vibrator.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

wow, you have been busy supporting the economy. Good job!

You'll have to let me know how that shift kit works out for you. Cuz I'm all about the nifty snicketty-snick shift. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home