Tuesday, November 01, 2005

TV-PG: Parental Guidance Suggested

You may recall a couple months ago I told you about my daytime courtroom reality show. Well naturally UPN passed as well, their pansy-ass lawyers worried about me always executing everyone. So I've been working on a new series which I'll be pitching to HBO and Showtime as soon as we shoot the pilot. (Figuratively, that is. There will be no capital punishment in this one.)

The new series is a sit-com/rom-com, semi-autobiographical, and is a loose modernization of H.G. Wells' classic The Invisible Man. The working title is currently The Unfuckable Man, thus the inability to shop it beyond cable. In researching the back story I found a snippet on Wikipedia about the original - "The Invisible Man of the title is 'Griffin', a scientist who discovers the secret of invisibility but whose mental state becomes unstable as a result." - so clearly I'll be playing the role of Griffin in the new version.

5 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Allie said...

don't you mean

unfookable?

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Sass said...

I think I know some who have gone through life as "Griffin"

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Mimi- Shh, I'm watchin' Earl.

Sass- Be on your guard, for the unstable are among us.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger tonia said...

so, is that why i am so mentally unstable? because I am "unfuckable"? or is that just a man thing?

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Tonia- I don't think it works in reverse. We can discuss it over cheesecake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home