Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Niblets

It's late and I've spent my energy elsewhere, so this is going to be short.

First- Still happy, even slightly moreso. Not nearly "ecstatic" but way beyond "pleased". I know what you're thinking- but he didn't make it to Bright-one's party- and while that's true and I deeply regret missing it (especially Zelda in 9" heels, although there's some question as to whether she made it to the 8-second buzzer or not) I soldier on.

Second- Saw this and had to include it here. My personal preference is "Metro Death Train" but I can live with this variant.
Wham-Bam-Tram Ram Counter Details
with apologies to the non-Houstonians


Finally- If you want to love someone, don't deny them the opportunity to love you too.

5 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

:)

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Brighton said...

I am laughing my ass off at the Streetcar Named Disaster. LOL!!
We missed you last Saturday night, however we may be having a repeat this weekend!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger PDgirl said...

I like your last line. You are always more insightful than I think you realize.

And I'm very, very glad you are happy lately. Very glad.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ESC- (:

Bright-one: I have to return mom's car & canary, so I'll be back in the 'burb. Let me know.

Aide- I'm afraid I can only claim credit for writing it down when I heard it. Credit the She-chidna.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Brighton said...

Your returning a canary?? Not the Monty Python variety I hope...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home