Friday, November 23, 2007

Aloha, part 1

Dispatch from the Big Island...

It's 7am Friday, that makes it about 11am back home. I've been up for about 2 hours. Beth and I met up in Phoenix and flew together from there to Kona. We're here until next week, staying with my parents. Contrary to my regular vacation philosophy, there are no plans. There's plenty to see and do, but we'll get around to it whenever we feel like it.

This is the beach across the street from our condo, sunset yesterday...

 

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Awww, we were just one island away from each other. Also, I left Hawaii the day you arrived. Still.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

That's kinda like when I was in SF about 15 years ago and we could have met up for a cuppa except that neither of us was blogging then and I don't care for the bean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home