Sunday, September 09, 2007

Merge

So tired. I just spent the last 9 days dragging Beth all over the Tristate area looking for "soup dumplings" (xiaolong bao) and cheesesteaks. Fortunately for everyone, I was eventually successful and nobody got hurt. No, rephrase: My feet hurt.

But I was planning to be in New York for Fashion Week anyway, so it worked out nicely: I do my little turn on the catwalk then power my way through the cheese fries. It's going to take me a few days to digest all this and readjust to home, so I'll give you a more fuller update in a day or two.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Beth said...

You think you're tired?? What about me? I had to pick a fight so we could make up, drove you to see my Yankees only to have you jinx them, had to intentionally lose your money in slot machines so you could feel better about winning some of it back and stayed up till 2am just so you can say you've watched "Gone with the Wind."

Gad! I'm freakin' exhausted!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

You read that right folks: Makeup sex.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I like how you say "tristate area" now. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home