Monday, September 26, 2005

Things written on scraps of paper around my home.

The score: 0-3-3

You can really drive yourself to drink playing the "I think she thinks that I think..." game, but I think she thinks there's something wrong with me for unselfishly wishing her happiness. That can't be good.

Butter (stick & tub), juice, pizza, broccoli, dishwasher detergent, chicken

Review the following albums: Mike Doughty (6/10 stars), Raul Midon (6/10 stars), The Redwalls (7/10 stars), Herbie Hancock (4/10 stars), Paul McCartney (2/10 stars), As-yet-unreleased album by The Goodhound Blang (6/10 stars), As-yet-unreleased album by three Irish sisters & one Irish brother (4/10 stars), As-yet-unreleased album by 23-year-old English jazz pianist (8/10 stars).

7 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Some of those artists, I hadn't even heard of, but I will guess that the last two are The Corrs and Jamie Callum.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Ask me again on Oct 4 & 11 respectively, since I can't just come right out and tell you that you're correct.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger me said...

i love the "i think he thinks i think" game. i think you think i think you're still using the water in that 40-gallon trash can and dreaming of young, blonde vaginas. i think you think i'm retarded, but i think you think i think i had cheerios for breakfast.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ブレベン: I think you think I don't know you're not a real blonde.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

do you really dream about young blonde vaginas????

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I hate finding scraps of paper around the home. I wonder what the hell I was thinking when I wrote some of them.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

ESC- No more than you, I assure you.

J- I usually have the opposite problem, knowing exactly what the hell I was thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home