Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Safe words

BadBeth's comment on my last entry reminded me to publish a warning to all you kids watching at home: Learn from my mistake and don't choose an ex-lover's name as your safe word. When you're shouting out someone else's name, it's only going to encourage your current partner to whip you harder!

The exception to the rule is when you're cheating with a married partner. Your safe word probably should be the other person's spouse. Any of the following are also acceptable:
- Shotgun
- Machete
- Divorce lawyer

(Feel free to leave your favorite safe words in the comments. I may not be able to look you in the eye ever again, but that's only because you disgust me. Don't take it personally.)

7 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I don't have any safe words.

Which means that there are two options.
(a) I don't do anything that would require a safe word; or
(b) I do lots of things but don't need a safe word because I have high tolerance for _____.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

mine is cutitoutgrandpa

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Don't have one either. Was never bored enough with sex to ever need one. I'd rather pursue love-making perfection, and if that's boring or wrong, then, baby, I don't want to be right.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

ours is YELLOW.


cause when does THAT come up during sex?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Allie said...

this is the best word EVER to get someone to stop it.

just yell out PREGNANT.

stopsthingsquicklike.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger PDgirl said...

I don't have a safe word but if I did, I'd want it to be ninja.

Just because ninjas are awesome.

However, if my partner ever dives into the crazy world of ninja fetishes, then that might not work so well.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

where the feck are ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home