Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The one about writing again

Ok, I've neglected the blog. Weeds have grown, cobwebs formed, and squirrels have moved into the attic.

That last part is true. What the FUCK is so appealing about my goddamn attic that the squirrels have just GOT to get in there? You know, squirrels are all cute & fluffy and I'd be tempted to be nice to them if they'd just go the hell away. But no, they are determined to chew their way into my domicile and I will therefore destroy them. Trust me, you don't want to know the details, but mark my words when I'm done there will be pieces of squirrel in my trashcan.

Looking into the notebook for inspiration to break this, the worst-dryspell-of-my-bloglife, I see stuff that is really outdated, stuff that is just plain stupid, and stuff I don't even understand myself:
-Funny Christmas Presents: 'Go-fuck-yourself-Elmo' & 'X-wife (in a) Box'
-My roommate smells like he rolled around in General Tso's sauce
-When I was just a little girl...que sera sera

On the other hand, there are two scribbles that are particularly telling and I know exactly what they mean:
-I met a new girl online and I'm holding back because there are things I can't yet say to someone I haven't even met.
-The case for 'open & honest'

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Beth said...

So, what were these things you can't say yet to someone you've never met, huh?

And I don't know about your attic, but I kinda like your basement.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

you were a girl?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home