Thursday, November 03, 2005

Help Wanted

Whoa, talk about a freaky coincidence. It was November 3rd of last year that I posted an entry entitled More About Me, and I almost did it again tonight. I want to post an FAQ but I want it to be meaningful this time, as I know there have got to be questions about me (beyond, what's wrong with that boy?). And I want to answer the real questions, not those silly meme things (name your 3 favorite crayon colors-- ooh, deep!). So I'm posting this RFQ, Request For Questions, the opportunity for you to ask me ANYTHING.

I will provide the basics, such as marriage, divorce, origin of nicknames, etc. I also plan on answering once and for all "What's the deal with the numbers?" (and believe me, I've finally got it figured out) since I am the official ambassador to the cult of man-devouring she-devils. The rest is up to you.

See, I've been censoring myself lately, not so much afraid to write what I want to write but too considerate (at least in my own mind) to write it. I've written a LOT in the last couple of weeks that I've gone back and tried to obscure, then gotten so frustrated that I just deleted the whole thing. I've been reminded that this is my blog, though I've never claimed to do it for me. So rather than just write that I'm going to change, to stop censoring myself (because at the end of the day, they're just meaningless words if I don't actually change) I'm going to start by challenging myself to answer any and every question, no matter how personal and/or private you come up with. The limitation, and yes, there must be one: I won't post any personally identifiable information such as my real name, address, phone number, SSN, credit card numbers, etc. Nice try.

If you want to ask privately and be kept anonymous, my email address is in my profile. (If you don't even want me to know who's asking you could try something like anonymous.to.) You've got the weekend to ask. I make no guarantees that the offer will remain valid after that.

15 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Allie said...

i'll start.

what's with the
11:59 posting time?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger lucidkim said...

1. The 10/26 entry about lying - was this in response to a specific lie someone told you? (if so, what?)

2. From 10/5 "I can't tell if the sound is real or imagined, if it's you or my own echo.
The shadows are indistinct as well. Damn that's frustrating. There's even an intoxicating fragrance, but that could be the jasmine outside. Are you sure you're not a figment of my imagination? I'm not. I've got a pretty vivid imagination, but your reality is beyond my wildest.

I guess it doesn't matter, reality that is.
I'm going to wrap my arms around the idea of you."

Is this just an idea or someone specific you have in mind (or actually spend time with)?

You're so cryptic - I never know.

kim

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger tonia said...

oooh...good one, Kim...

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Boxers or briefs?

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger PDgirl said...

of course i want to know about the numbers.

and how many blogs do you read a day? and which are you top 5?

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Who has influenced you the most in your life?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sass said...

Your not going to give me your credit card numbers? What? It will never work between us then.

How about a visual discription?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

If you had to choose one destination that you would visit for seven days every six months for the rest of your life, where would it be?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

And why is it that you're not answering any of these fabulous questions? ;-)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

How is your social life? Are we ever going to see you again?

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Oh, and where did you go to high school?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Duly Inspired said...

I had been wondering about the 11:59 bit too. Since that's been asked, I'm going to go with this: On the aforementioned Nov 3rd post, other answers, what's the question to the second fifth and seventh bullet?

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger me said...

are we being used as a honey pot for internet questioning? were there ever any answers? why have my last two periods been separated by only two weeks?

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Heather said...

And why is mine late? I've been trying to blame my recent weight gain on PMS for two weeks.


Dear Mr. All-Knowing Tinyhands,

Please explain the aforementioned absurdities pertaining to me's and my menstrual cycle.

Love,
Heather

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger tonia said...

Zelda...let me tell you about high school...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home