Monday, March 12, 2012

About to take wing

I'm preparing for another trip abroad with a broad next month. Tickets are purchased, rooms are reserved. Not much left to do but charge up the camera batteries and pack. Last year I got my passport stamped in 4 countries: France, Belgium, Mexico, and England. (Lifetime total: 9, not including duplicates.) In another month, I'll have 2 more stamps, but I'm not telling you where I'm going. If I tell you that I'm going to have to convert my dollars into crowns, you'll probably have a pretty good idea, but it's still vague enough that you should doubt whether you guessed correctly. And I already have a pretty good idea about next year's trip ...

I'm a little concerned about my health though. I have had a headache, the same headache, since early-mid January. I'm no stranger to headaches, but they usually go away after at most 2-3 weeks. My neck & shoulders have been jacked-up too, although that's probably the stress. Work has been kicking my butt, but I'm doing well and am expecting a promotion soon. I bought a new pillow. It hasn't helped. According to WebMD, the possible side effects from the medication I'm on include headaches, muscle aches, and both constipation and diarrhea. Either the guys who invented this stuff are full of shit or they're talking out of their ass. WebMD also mentioned the possibility of limpdickedness (forgot the technical term) which I DON'T HAVE, though I would naturally prefer the high-cholesterol and early death to that. Maybe I should try going to bed at a reasonable hour.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I look forward to the photos.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

I just remembered that I forgot to post pictures from my last vacation. I was about to, then the computer crashed. Then I took the business trip to London, but never came back to the previous trip. I'll remedy that shortly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home