Tuesday, April 05, 2011

ick!

I hate it when the automatic toilet flusher goes off and I'm still sitting there. What, like I don't exist anymore? That would seem to prove the nonexistence of self. When I wash my hands under the automatic faucet, I've demonstrated dependent arising. Not that they aren't both fundamentals of emptiness.

Hmm, if vampires can't see their reflection in a mirror, can they use automatic hand-dryers? (ed.: Buddha never mentioned vampires) I bet they walk into a lot of automatic doors too. That must suck, because I know how embarassing it is. And then you jump up and down, waving your arms trying to activate it. But if I could kill everyone who witnessed it, it would suck a little less.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

That is hilarious. I actually don't mind when that happens because other than it being kind of gross, I will delude myself into thinking I'm not fat enough to register. Utter fantasy, but still.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Genevieve Nelson said...

It's the rise of the machines I tell you. Like those vending machines that don't drop a can of soda after you paid for it. They just don't care anymore.

I love your writing. Please keep up with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home