Thursday, January 26, 2012

More than 4% improvement over last time

Maddest of mad props to anyone who knows what the title of this post means.

Totally unrelated, 3 more deceased and, as before, 2 painlessly and 1 not so much. Still not feeling too badly about it.

I noticed that a lot of so-called designers on HGTV say that a particular style is "shabby chic." There's nothing chic about a beat up piece of furniture falling apart in my living room. And you can't just dress something up by adding 'chic' at the end. If you could, I think you'd see a lot of designers from Alabama bringing "trailer-park chic" to trendy boutiques. And the upper midwest would be the epicenter of "racist chic." I still hate Illinois nazis.

I think it's unfair that women can fart from their vagine but guys can't do the same from their genitalia. If I could, I'd use it to blow up balloons.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Beth said...

You grow more esoteric in your old age, my friend. ;)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

I was going for arcane.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

omg...too funny,i could so see this happening lol
"I think it's unfair that women can fart from their vagina but guys can't do the same from their genitalia. If I could, I'd use it to blow up balloons."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home