Sunday, May 23, 2010

Umm, waiter, I asked for no salt on my margarita (scheduled)

By now, I've arrived in the seaside resort town of Nha Trang, having taken a flight from Dalat back to Saigon, then another flight here. Booking flights on Vietnam Airlines is as easy as booking with Continental or Southwest, but they don't fly from Dalat straight to Nha Trang even though it's a lot closer. It's cheaper too- all flights cost about the same, which is only about US$80 each, no matter how far you're going. I expect to be lying on the beach for the next two days eating seafood.

Toi muon mua margarita.
(That probably just cost me 200,000 VND, which is a big wad of Dong!)

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Allie said...

dong jokes AND lines from Office Space?

it's a twofer kinda day!

wear your sunscreen pasty white boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home