Monday, January 17, 2005

Stream of semi-consciousness

Batteries are getting low in the remote control, actually have to get out of bed to change channel. Golden Globe recaps, yawn. Oh look, Ellen's dancing, that's new. I saw this episode of M*A*S*H last week. I'm out of fries and Coke, must go to grocery store. Later. Need to finish pulling cable in the attic, what a pain that has been. If I have to make one more trip to the Depot I'm going to drill my brains out with a Porter Cable 18v cordless drill. Well, I gotta get this project done. Oh, perfect timing, there's an IM from a hottie. I'll pull the cable after we talk a bit. Nuts, only burned 2 hours chatting, gotta pull cable now. Finally got it up the wall, but now news is on, good time for a break. School starts tomorrow- I'm taking 2 management classes and one finance class. Do I need to do anything to prepare? Shave. Eh, that can wait until tomorrow. I can look scruffy a few more hours. Going to auntie's house for dinner, I wonder what they really want. Aha, install digital camera software on their computer. Uncle wants a new house- that's understandable, since they have one child, both work 12 hour days so they're never actually home, and literally have piles of garbage in their house. Bigger house would solve their problems. Yeah, let's watch Nemo...again. Time for me to eject. Damn it got cold out, must be 45 or so. How I love to drive. Welcome home empty house. I need to figure out what to blog tonight. Ok, I'll just play this game for a few minutes to clear my head. Ok, that burned an hour...Leno's on. What? No headlines? Bastard. Flipping, flipping, flipping. Oh yeah, I'll watch Late Late from Friday on tape. I dig the Scotsman, but that was mediocre at best. Reset the tape to record again tonight. Back to Leno. Oh.my.damn, Evangeline Lily from Lost and I missed most of it. Oooh, Teri Polo on Letterman. Ok, time to get serious about blog. Maybe I better scan everyone else's real quick. Yeah, one or two things I can steal. Hey, where'd all these comments come from? I better respond. Do I have any funny left for a new entry? Check the notebook- something about Mawmaw? Erections? No, not feeling it. Music edition? Listening to Wayne Toups - Don't Mess With My Toot Toot. Something serious from my past? No, I've been too serious lately, gotta keep it light or they won't keep reading. Guess I got nothing.

10 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

Forget mysterious. You are an open book.

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good stuff. I like your site.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Allie said...

i like your site too. and your tiny hands.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

You said "oh.my.damn."

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Z- I'd make a pretty sorry secret agent. Tell you what, tonight's entry will be liberally sprinkled with lies. Everyone loves sprinkles.

Nicci- Thanks, and I won't tell Zelda what other thing you said ;)

Al- They're wee pathetic little things. Good thing I've got the Play-Skool keyboard.

Stacey- In fact I did, you're a good little reader. Gold star.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger PDgirl said...

holy crap...this was the most dense passage yet...
Isn't it interesting where your brain takes you? My roommate and I always follow our trains of thought, often out loud...

Ok, I sound boring now...and slightly crazy...

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger se7en said...

hmmm there ya go again with the got nothin' and it was actually sumthin', i just don't know when to believe ya and when not, mysteriousness abounds!

hmmm cream cheese stuffed king cakes!!!!! stupid diet!!
grrr

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

New post new post new post!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Adrianne- Hey, who you calling dense, lady?

Lucky 7- Yeah, I should be dieting too. Speedo-season is right around the corner.

kTp- Hey, this was a new post. Doesn't that count?

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

Procrastination is such a contagious disease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home