Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Silly quiz

3 names you go by:
a) Louie (fraternity nickname)
b) Chicken Bone (fraternity nickname #2)
c) Little Shit (Dad's nickname for me)

3 screen names you have:
a) ForlornTexan
b) _m0e_
c) (n/a)

3 things you like about yourself:
a) I'll eat just about anything (ladies, take note)
b) Green eyes
c) I'm trying to better myself through education

3 things you dislike about yourself:
a) Love handles
b) Too introverted in real-life
c) Still care too much what Mom & Dad think

3 parts of your heritage:
a) Cajun (originally Flemish)
b) Irish
c) English

3 things that scare you:
a) Spiders
b) Windchimes
c) Democrat in the White House AND control of Congress

3 of your everyday essentials:
a) Q-Tips (for cleaning of the ears)
b) Broadband internet
c) Dark chocolate

3 things you're wearing right now:
a) Old Navy sweat-shorts
b) Hanes plain white crewneck t-shirt
c) Jade pendant purchased in Hong Kong

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
a) Cake
b) Lyle Lovett
c) Stevie Ray Vaughan

3 of your favorite songs at present:
a) Hollywood - Los Loney Boys
b) Let Me Down Easy - Chris Isaak
c) These Are The Days - Jamie Cullum

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a) Lebanese food
b) Chinese girls
c) Songwriting

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
a) Non-verbal communication (once in a while)
b) Space to do my own thing (once in a while)
c) Sexual compatibility (more than just compatible parts)

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order):
a) In my audition for the high school senior musical, I sang one of the girls-only songs
b) I'm a Momma's-Boy
c) I'm buying a Harley as soon as I get a job

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
a) Female (genetically as well as physically)
b) Shorter than me [I'm 5'9" (175 cm) - so make her 5'7" or less]
c) Nice legs

3 things you just can't do:
a) Curl my tongue
b) Beg for a job
c) Speak ancient-Aramaic

3 of your favorite hobbies:
a) Skiing (water & snow)
b) Photography
c) Travel

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
a) Spank KtP for signing me up to do this
b) Dance in my jammies to the 50 First Dates soundtrack (get it? Dance badly? nevermind)
c) Finish this damn thing (actually the last question)

3 careers you're considering:
a) Financial consultant
b) Stock-broker/Investment banker
c) TV sitcom writer

3 places you want to go on vacation:
a) Italy
b) Korea
c) Vienna

3 kids names:
a) Miranda
b) Simon
c) Jack

3 things you want to do before you die:
a) Finish living
b) Reproduce
c) Be a guest on a television talk-show

3 people who now have to take this quiz:
a) Mike
b) Adrianne
c) Bonnie Heather

14 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Allie said...

you know i stole this right? ok good.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Yeah, 'cause of all the people who need MORE lists to post about yourself, you're at the top of the list.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

and cause you know that if #3ga does it, i hafta too.

curses on the list!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Oh, you clever bastard. You just said "Mike" on there because there are like eleventy gazillion Mikes in the world. You weren't talking about me or anyone specific, just trying to get as many others to join in your suffering as possible. Nice try, Louie.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Tasty said...

1.) I'm at the top of the list w/ Allie.
2.) From now on, we're all calling you Louie.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

That's not fair. I'm on a blogging strike. I protest your transparent attempts to make me write.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I'm very spankable.

And I'd really like details of the frat boy nicknames.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger me said...

3 things that scare you:
a) song writers
b) screen writers
c) white men who are preoccupied with chinese women

(i love you, man!)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

coff33- Yeah, but good luck getting #3rd to ever update her blog...currently a cursed list

Mike- You no likey, Mikey?

Stacey- Well yeah, aren't you #4 or #5 or something?

Heather- Blogging strike? There's no such thing. Get back to work.

kTp- I suspected as much...you detail the spanking, I'll detail the nicknames. Deal?

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Jane Daniels- Not to worry, I have absolutely no trace of musical ability and I'm not all that preoccupied, I'm just consistent with a theme. :p

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger PDgirl said...

Oh fine!!

Why is it always me??

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger se7en said...

wow, did not know you were a Stevie Ray fan, that guy knew how to destroy a guitar without actually breaking it, i love him!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Vienna sucks!
It's expensive and full of snobs - choose another ;-)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger TheTart said...

I am as tall as U R, Louie!

Many bread crumbs.

; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home