Wednesday, January 12, 2005

GAaah!

How am I supposed to come up with something to write about when nothing happens? I'm supposed to tell you about my day, but I didn't so much as set foot outside today.

I had a chicken sandwich for lunch with frozen french fries. That's not funny.

I watched TV. It was just OK.

I showered.

I looked for a job, then watched some more TV.

I spent about 20 minutes in front of the box fan (it's in the mid-70s here) saying, "Luke. I am your father. Search your feelings, you know this to be true." I said it over and over again. The only part of it that's kinda funny is that I amused myself for so long, but it doesn't really fill up the blog.

I read blogs and watched a little more TV.

I made chicken & rice for dinner, then contemplated working on my Darth Vader in front of the fan again, but I didn't.

I'm going to bed early, since I have an appointment with an academic advisor early tomorrow. Let's hope she's got boogers or a moustache or something I can write about.

10 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I bet the chickens were glad you showered before you ate them.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

Frozen fries? weren't they just a little ummmm cold?

:P Ok, sorry, been a long day and my humour's gone walk-about.

Hope you get a decent night's sleep. (from one non sleeper to another)

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Hooch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Zelda said...

I'm hoping mustache. So much more scope there.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Badaunt said...

What a coincidence. I wanted to stay home and do Darth Vadar imitations today, but I couldn't. I had to work. And I have to do it again tomorrow.

You have my life, you bastard.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger me said...

I would like to ask you a question, but my aim is not to offend everyone who reads this blog. ("Mah yom miyomayim?") I'm OK with offending you- isn't that nice? If you have the time and feel like wasting it, E-mail me. Xie xie.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

Would you consider making chicken and rice at my house. I have a really nice guest bed and a stocked liquor cabinet.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

kTp- I showered WITH the chickens...helps defrost them and exfoliates too.

Hooch- I knew when I typed it that I'd get a response on that.

Z- Nope, she was pretty normal, but I'm been thinking about giving her a funny speech impediment if I retell the story later.

Theic- Oh this is YOUR life? No wonder it didn't fit right. By the way, SO sorry about the lack of excitement.

Jane Daniels- What a SPECIAL way to start a conversation! By the way, ani lo mevin. Ha'im ata medaber germanit?

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Umm...I haven't.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

Stacey- And this particular chicken was capital-T Tasty. Marinade is equal parts sake & teriyaki sauce. Let soak overnight. Bake at 375 until done.

Ape- I made up the part about not going outside, although it was just to my patio. I moved the plants back outside since it's been so warm. Now it's going to be 35-degrees overnight. Figures.

Bonnie Heather- How is it that your blogging strike allows you to read & leave comments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home